Shopping for new floors should be an exciting and worry-free experience. Here's how we can help!
A CLEAR AND EASY PROCESS MAKES THINGS STRESS-FREE AND FUN!
Our process helps clarify the details in a simple manner:
- Step 1 is a free, no-obligation phone consultation to chat about your project and provide rough budget pricing. The goal of this step is to determine if we’re a good fit for each other.
- If we decide to move on to Step 2 together, we will come to the job site to assess the situation, discuss site details, your preferences/wishes/desires and take measurements.
- In Step 3, you come to our showroom to see full-size samples from our full range of products and take samples back home to make sure they work in your space.
- In Step 4, we provide a clear scope of work and guaranteed firm quote for the said scope of work
- If you decide that you’d like to pull the trigger, Step 5 is to schedule the job and execute!
We follow the same simple and worry free process to create stunning tile and stone works! From guaranteed leak-free showers, super-large format tiles, stone fireplaces, sleek entertainment units to unique backsplashes, we have you covered!
Not Your Average Flooring Contractor
East Beaches Flooring has been helping cottagers, home owners and businesses with their floor and tile projects since 2012.
We understand that homeowners and cottagers alike want a floor that flows throughout the home, is durable, waterproof and beautiful! That’s why we specialize in a full range of glued vinyl plank floors that provide you with full warranty even in freezing conditions and the ability to use it throughout your living space to give you flow! These floors look like real wood but are more durable, waterproof, and roughly half the price when you’re all said and done!
So whether you’re looking for a floor in your retirement home or you want to replace the floor in your family cabin, we’d love to help you enjoy your space!
A FULL RANGE OF DESIGN OPTIONS
I’ve used East Beaches Flooring about 20 times over the last few years for projects ranging from simple vinyl flooring installs to complex tiled showers. Karl does a good job of understanding the needs of the project, executing the plan and charging reasonably for the work. I’ll keep using Karl for any tile or vinyl flooring jobs I have.
Karl installed pine plank flooring in my cottage in 2013. It still looks beautiful despite being a high traffic area. Karl was a pleasure to work with, honest, and completed the installation right on time. I highly recommend his business.
I hired my mom’s neighbor to level my basement floor. The floor was in bad shape to begin with, but I think he actually made it worse. Karl from East Beaches Flooring came highly recommended so I called him in to fix the levelling work and install carpet and vinyl. He got the floor nice and flat and charged less than the guy who messed it up! The carpet and vinyl look great too! I will be using East Beaches Flooring for future projects.